Registration for Nuuksio Classic 2018 opens on Thursday March 1 at 18:00 Finnish time. Follow the event on Facebook to stay up to date! The total amount of starting slots for 42km + 70km is 750. In addition, we can take up to 100 juniors. In previous years, the event has sold out quickly.
Registration closes on August 15 or before if the event is sold out.
Nuuksio Classic: Men, Women, Team
Nuuksio70: Men, Women
Nuuksio Mini: Juniors
A team consists of minimum 4 members that can be informed to the organizers during registration or by email latest by Aug 27.
Nuuksio Mini Marathon is a 5,7km trail run on Nuuksio Classic course for juniors 6-16 years. Mini marathon is not a competition. Results will be published in alphabetical order. More information in this article.
The entry fee includes
– 10€ donation to a charity cause (42km & 70km).
– Course map on weather proof material
– Sauna and warm lunch after the race
– Race shirt
– Nuuksio Classic scarf by BUFF (42km, juniors)
– Timing and lap time services
– Live GPS tracking (70km, first 100 registrations. The amount will be increased subject to availability of tracking devices.)
– Race photos and a video for free use
– Well marked course, safety measures on the course
– Three (42km) or five (70km) water stations (only drinking water available, other energy you have to carry)
– Sports drink or other race energy provided by partners (handed out before the race for carrying by yourself)
– Possibility to win prize drawings
– Possibility to participate to group training on the race course (three organized training sessions during the summer, free to join even for non-participants)
– Great atmosphere and enthusiastic race crew
We are wishing for an international event. Welcome!
In case you have to cancel your participation, the entry fee is not returned. You can find a substitute by yourself or, if there is a waiting list, a new runner will be allotted to your place when you inform the organisers of your cancellation. The new runner will pay the entry fee to you.
Name change can be done up to three days prior to the event at a cost of 10€ that will be fully added to the charity donation, can be paid either by the new or the cancelling runner. Name changes announced later than Wed Aug 31 will be done to result list after the race.
Payments with Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In payments made with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.
Paypal payment is also possible.