Registration for Nuuksio Classic Trail Marathon 2016 starts on Sunday March 20 at 18:00 Finnish time. Total amount of runners is 600. In previous years, the event has been sold out in few days. This year it is expected to happen as well despite of 100 more starting places than before.
In case you have to cancel your participation, the fee is not returned. When you inform the organisers that you are not going to run, a new runner will be allotted to your place from the waiting list and the new runner will pay the entry fee to you. Name change can be done up to three days prior to the event at a cost of 10€ that will be fully added to the charity donation, can be paid either by the new or the cancelling runner. Name changes announced later than Wed Aug 31 will be done to result list after the race.
There is one distance (full marathon) and two categories (men and women). In addition, team results (average time of all team members) will be published. A team consists of minimum 4 members that can be informed to the organizers during registration or by email latest by Aug 28.
The entrance fee includes
– 10€ donation to a charity cause selected by participants. You can also suggest a cause that you find worth supporting, preferably environmental, health, or nature sports related.
– Course map on weather proof material
– Sauna and warm lunch after the race
– Race shirt & Nuuksio Classic scarf by BUFF
– Timing and lap time services
– Race photos and a video for free use
– Well marked course, safety measures on the course
– Three water stations (only drinking water available, other energy you have to carry)
– Sports drink or other race food provided by partners (handed out before the race for carrying by yourself)
– Possibility to win prize drawings
– Possibility to participate to group training on the race course (three organized training sessions during the summer, free to join even for non-participants)
– Great atmosphere and enthusiastic race crew
We are wishing for an international event. Welcome!
Payments with Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In payments made with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.
Paypal payment is also possible.