Sign-in links will be published here:
Registration for Nuuksio Classic 2018 opens on Thursday March 1 at 18:00 Finnish time. The total amount of starting slots for 42km + 70km is 800. In addition, we can take up to 100 juniors. In previous years, the event has been sold out quickly.
Registration closes on August 15 or before if the event is sold out.
If you have to cancel your participation, the fee is not returned. Participation can be postponed to next year with medical certificate or transferred to another runner if you find a substitute.
In addition to the individual race, team results will be published on the marathon distance. A team consists of minimum 4 members that can be informed to the organizers during registration or by email latest by Aug 27. Result is the average time of four fastest team members.
The entry fee includes
– 10€ donation to a charity cause selected by participants (42km & 70km).
– Course map on weather proof material
– Sauna and warm lunch after the race
– Race shirt
– Nuuksio Classic scarf by BUFF (42km, juniors)
– Live GPS tracking (70km, for first 100 registrations. The amount will be increased subject to availability of tracking devices.)
– Timing and lap time services
– Race photos and a video for free use
– Well marked course, safety measures on the course
– Three water stations (only drinking water available, other energy you have to carry)
– Sports drink or other race food provided by partners (handed out before the race for carrying by yourself)
– Possibility to win prize drawings
– Possibility to participate to group training on the race course (three organized training sessions during the summer, free to join even for non-participants)
– Great atmosphere and enthusiastic race crew
We are wishing for an international event. Welcome!
Payments with Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In payments made with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.
Paypal payment is also possible.